Ocean Blue Express, Inc. would like to hire an enthusiastic individual with passion in our fast-expanding company located in Los Angeles area.
If hired, you will be;
- Arranging global transportation for our customers.
- Our main routes are from Asia to U.S. and vice versa.
- We also handle cargo moving and moved to other continents, including Europe, South America, Africa, and Australia.
- Handling all aspects of transportation throughout the cargo movement.
- Follow-up on inter-continent movement via air or ocean.
- Ensure customs clearance.
- Arrange inland movements, including rail and ground (trucking) transportation.
- Resolve any issues that may arise during the transportation.
You will be a great fit for this position if you are a person who;
- Would like to understand how cargo moves internationally and domestically.
- Approaches and solves problems logically.
- Enjoys providing a solution to difficult situation(s).
- Handles details well.
We are hiring for a full-time position in all of our locations in Los Angeles, CA, Fort Lee, NJ, Duluth, GA, and Chicago, IL. As we have grown nearly 100% in past 2-3 years, you will also have a great opportunity to grow together with us in a friendly setting where we emphasize on respecting one another.
We offer competitive salary along with the following benefits;
- 100% company-covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- Profit sharing (retirement fund plan, paid 100% by the company)
- Lunch and mobile phone provided
- Paid vacation increasing with tenure
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we wish you a great rest of the day.